Cleanroom Mop Handles - Micronova - PocketMop Handle - White - Plastic Coated Fiberglass - Extendable - MN-STAEH
The cleanroom mop handle is used with the PocketMop which is a flat head mop that can be used for controlled environments and economical. This mop handle also works with the Econo CurtainCleaner. The mop is lightweight and easy to maneuver using the MN-QPSL-14 or MN-QPSL-18 adapter. The swivel joint rotates 360° but can be locked in a 180° movement for more precise, controlled cleaning. This handle is extendable, and goes from 40" to 72" long.
MOP HANDLE FEATURES
• Suited to pharmaceutical production, compounding pharmacies, food processing, pharmaceuticals, hospitals and medical device
• Cleanroom grade materials of construction
• Lightweight, ergonomic hardware
• Plastic Coated Fiberglass
• Available in Fixed or Extendable Lengths
• Connects Directly to QP Series Adapters
Product Code: MN-STAEH Cleanroom Mop Handles, Micronova, PocketMop Handle, Plastic Coated Fiberglass, Acme Threaded End, Extendable, White, End Grip, 40" - 72" Long
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Mop Handles section.
TO ORDER MOP HANDLES
To order mop handles online, you can click above, email email@example.com, or call customer service at (303)752-0076.
Shipping Instructions: The mop handles can ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.