Mop Handle- MicroNova- PocketMop Handle - Plastic - Fixed - 12"L MN-STAH
The cleanroom mop handle is used with the PocketMop which is a flat head mop that can be used for controlled environments and economical. Also used with Econo Curtain Cleaner. The mop is lightweight and easy to maneuver using the MN-QPSL-14 or MN-QPSL-18 adapter. The swivel joint rotates 360° but can be locked in a 180° movement for more precise, controlled cleaning.
MOP HANDLE DETAILS
• Suited to pharmaceutical production, compounding pharmacies, food processing, pharmaceuticals, hospitals and medical device
• Cleanroom grade materials of construction
• Lightweight, ergonomic hardware
• Angled head for easy application of disinfectant or detergent
• Plastic Coated Fiberglass
• Available in Fixed or Extendable Lengths
• Connects Directly to QP Series Adapters
Product Code: MN-STAH Mop Handles, Plastic Coated Fiberglass, Acme Threaded End, End Grip,
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Mop Handles section.
TO ORDER MOP HANDLES
To order mop handles online, you can click above, email email@example.com, or call customer service at (303)752-0076.
Shipping Instructions: The mop handles can ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.