Sterile Tyvek® Frocks - 5 Snaps - Elastic Wrists - DuPont Clean Processed - Individually Packaged - 30/Case - S-4XL - DU-IC270BCS
Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Tyvek® delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process. Size Small-4XL
STERILE TYVEK FROCK FEATURES
• Garments are gamma sterilized to SAL of 10^6
• Clean-processed garments
• Bound seams are covered with garment fabric to reinforce the seam and to reduce the potential for particle penetration
• Elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist
• Bound neck for lower particle shedding
• Adjustable snap at neck for better fit
• Frocks provide body-length jacket design with front snap closures for easy donning and doffing
• Full traceability on all sterilezed apparel with certificates of sterility available
• Individually packaged
Product Code: DU-IC270BCS Sterile Tyvek® Frocks, 5 Snaps, Bound Seams, Elastic Wrists, DuPont Clean Processed, Individually Packaged, S-4XL, 30/Case
For more options, visit our main Sterile Suit section.
TO ORDER STERILE TYVEK FROCKS
Order online, place your order with customer service at 303-752-0076 or email email@example.com.
Shipping Instructions: Sterile Tyvek frocks will ship UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the "Comments Box" when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.
In addition to sterile Tyvek frocks, we also offer a variety of other Cleanroom Apparel, including: Tyvek Garments, Cleanroom Cart Covers, Nomex Suits, Cleanroom Shoes, and Chemical Resistant Suits.