Ion Blow Off Guns - Simco-Ion Top Guns - 14 Ft Cable - SM-4006599-01
The ionizing blow off guns are balanced to 0 +/- 15V. The Top Gun features high blow-off force to provide efficient cleaning and rapid static charge decay. A 0.01 micron filter at the exit of the gun ensures the air is clean. The gun body is lightweight but durable. It features a light-touch trigger, making it comfortable even for extended use. All functionality is built into the gun: a flow control valve, a balance adjustment for calibration, and a two level LED which indicates both power and ionization. The gun and cable are static dissipative. A hanger is provided for easy mounting.
IONIZING BLOW OFF GUN FEATURES
• Filter at gun exit to ensure clean air
• Lightweight ergonomic design for user comfort
• Adjustable airflow control
• Remote activation of ionization and air flow
• Ionization verification indicator light
IONIZING BLOW OFF GUN SPECIFICATIONS
• Discharge Time: 1.3 second at 6 in and 30 psi (1000V to 100V)
• Length: 10"
• Weight: 6.5 oz (1 gun and 7 ft hose assembly)
• Material: Static dissipative polycarbonate ABS blend
• Air Flow: 2.4 SCFM at 30 psi (68 l/m at 2 bar)
4.6 SCFM at 60 psi (130 l/min at 4 bar)
7.4 SCFM at 100 psi (210 l/m at 7 bar)
IONIZING BLOW OFF GUN APPLICATIONS
• Medical device manufacturing and packaging
• Precision parts assembly
• Particulate removal in optics
• Cleaning glass or molded parts prior to finishing
• Cleaning thermo-formed trays
Product Code: SM-4006599-01 Ionizing Top Guns, 14 ft Cable/Hose Assembly, 120V, 50/60 Hz
For more options, visit our main Ionization Equipment section.
TO ORDER ION BLOW OFF GUNS
To order ion blow off guns online, you can click above, call customer service at (303) 752-0076, or email email@example.com
Shipping Insturctions: The ionizing blow off guns can ship via UPS or FedEX. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the "comments Box" when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Please inspect all shipments within (3) three business days of receiving. Freight claims can only be filed within that time.