Vinyl Curtain Cleanroom - Softwall - Non Recirulating - Heavy Duty Frame CAP-575
The vinyl cleanroom is a cost effective method of providing quality particulate control in a soft walled enclosure. The 2'x4' tubular steel NEST TIGHT ceiling grid system allows the cleanroom to enclose a large span without center posts.
The portable clean rooms are free-standing and require only the building floor to support the ceiling grid system, HEPA filters and cleanroom lights. This tubular frame is held in place by stell support legs to ensure a strong rigid structure. The entire frame and leg support system is finished with a white cleanroom grade baked enamel paint. The NEST TIGHT ceiling grid is used to maintain a leak-free ceiling system. It utilizes a special gasketed, overlapped and interlocking nested tee bar joint. This eliminates the butt joint space.
The vinyl curtains can be upgraded to non-outgassing ESD curtains, black, or yellow.
VINYL CURTAIN CLEANROOM FEATURES
• Lightweight, easy to assemble 2'x4' tubular steel frame with 4'x4' angled iron legs
• Large open spans up to 32 ft with no center supports
• Room Class 100,000 to Class 10
• Complete with motorized ceiling HEPA filters, lights and prefab wiring kit. Requires only assembly and a single electric power connection
• Rigid acrylic panels are an option to create a hardwall cleanroom
• Fast delivery and easy installation