The Bevco Class 100 Cleanroom & ESD Cleanroom Seating is an effective contamination control cleanroom chair. There are sixteen ergonomic cleanroom chair models ideal for “intensive use” applications within the semi-conductor, aerospace, bioscience, pharmaceutical, computer, medical device, medical equipment and munitions industries. Each chair is designed to meet the particulate requirements of Federal Standard 209 for Class 100 cleanrooms. Testing by an independent laboratory certifies their compliance.
All models feature heavy-duty construction, easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360 degree swivel, fully adjustable back with lumbar support, and a sturdy five legged base with glides or optional casters. Models with “01” designation also offer an articulating seat and back tilt control for maximum ergonomic benefit.
Our comfortable seat with waterfall front and contoured backrest both come standard with resilient high-density foam, durable seamless vinyl upholstery, stainless steel staples, and an effective filtration system. There are two base styles...chrome plated tubular steel with welded 19” diameter footring or five star aluminum base with brushed satin top. Aluminum base models with 10” cylinder feature and 18” diameter adjustable chrome footring. ESD/cleanroom (ECR) models have a brass drag chain, ESD glides and conductive vinyl upholstery with surface resistivity of 106 ohms/sq.
The Cleanroom Class 100 chairs are made in the USA and a guarantee for 24/7 work day, and covers defects in material and workmanship for a full 12 years.
• "CR" Models are Cleanroom Only. "ECR" Models are ESD/Cleanroom
• Class 100 Certified by an independent testing laboratory
• Effective contamination control with separate particle filtration systems in the seat and backrest
• Ergonomic waterfall seat for improved circulation
• Easy-to-use pneumatic seat height adjustment with "Lifetime" cylinder guarantee
4200, 4201, 4600, 4601CR/ECR
• Heavy 16 gauge tubular steel base with top grade chrome plated finish
• 19" diameter welded footring to reduce pressure on thighs and promote better circulation
Seat: 20"W x 17"D x 2½" Thick
Back: 16"W x 10"H x 2" Thick
Foam Density: 2.7 lb, 50 ILB
• Seamless, heavy-duty vinyl for effective contamination control and static
• Exceeds anti-flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117
• Standard colors are black or blue
• Heavy-duty dual wheel cleanroom and ESD/cleanroom casters for hard floors (add one inch to seat heights)
• "02" control with separate levers for seat and back tilt
• 7.5" cylinder in place of 10" cylinder for seat height rance of 21" - 28.5"
• Ergonomic adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads
• Customized options available
BV-4601ECR Class 100 Cleanroom ESD Chair, Tubular Steel Base with Footring, Articulating Tilt Seat & Back, Height Adjusts 24.5" - 29.5"