Particle Counter - Bench Top - Battery Operated - Built in Printer - Portable - Stainless Steel - ME-BT-610
The particle counter is a compact, bench top, battery operated with 6 selectable size channels, built in printer, in a portable stanless steel case. Flow rate is 0.1 cfm (3.83 lpm) and is maintained with volumetric flow control. Has a large size display with very large characters, audio alarm, and internal printer that work together to ferify particulate levels. If the particle count exceeds a pre set limit, the audible alarm will beep, the screen display will flash and the printer will print the alarm value. Two programmable count alarm limits may be set. Six programmable particle size ranges (0.3 to 10 microns). Store up to 8,000 sample events. Sample history events can be viewed or printed and dlowload to a computer using Comet software or simple ASCll terminal commands. Connectivity is built in for both digital (RS-232, RS-485) and analog output (0-5 VDC). The ME-BT-610 also includes USB interface, and a memory stick port. The printer has two modes of operation. print sample, and recall data. Convenient size and lightweight for portability with full features set for desk top operation. Built in battery provides 24 hours of typical use and 8 hours of continuous with 5 minute printing. The unit may be plugged into a mains outlet. A plug and play option that immediately adds ambient temperature and relative humidity capabilities to displayed and logged data.
The particle counter ME-BT-610 has a large size display with very large characters, audio alarm, and internal printer that work together to verify particulate levels. If the particle count exceeds a pre-set limit, the audible alarm will beep, the screen display will flash and the printer will print the alarm value. Two programmable count alarm limits may be set.
USER SELECTABLE SIZES
Six programmable particle size ranges. Operator can set sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns. No need for custom calibrations
DATA STORAGE AND CONNECTIVITY
Particle counter stores up to 8,000 sample events. Sample history events can be viewed or printed and download to a computer using Comet software or simple ASCII terminal commands. Connectivity is built-in for both digital (RS-232, RS-485) and analog output (0-5 VDC). The BT-610 also includes USB interface, and a Memory Stick port.
The particle counter printer has two modes of operation. Print Sample: prints sample data including alarm, date, time and location. Recall Data: prints all sample data from first selected date and time to second selected date and time.
PORTABLE DESK TOP
Convenient size and lightweight for portability with full feature set for desk top operation. Built-in Battery provides 24 hours of typical (intermittent) operation and 8 hours of continuous with 5 minute printing. For longer operation time and battery charging the unit may be plugged into a mains outlet.
TERMPERATURE / RELATIVE HUMIDITY OPTION
A plug-and-play option that immediately adds ambient temperature and relative humidity capabilities to displayed and logged data.
PARTICLE COUNTER FEATURES
• Simple Operation
• User Selectable Sizes
• Data StoragUser Selectable Sizes
• Portable Desk Top
• Temperature and Relative Humidity Option
PARTICLE COUNTER PERFORMANCE
• Particle Size Range - 0.3μmm - 10μmm, 6 channels
• Calibrated Sizes - 0.3 μmm, 0.5μmm, 1.0μmm, 2.0μmm 5.0μmm and 10μmm
• User Size - 0.1μmm steps from 0.3μmm - 2.0μmm
Settings - 0.5μmm steps from 2.0μmm - 10μmm
• Concentration Range - 0 - 3,000,000 particles per cubic foot (105,900 particle/L)
• Accuracy - ± 10% to calibration aerosol
• Sensitivity - 0.3 μmm
• Flow Rate - 0.1 cfm (2.83 lpm)
• Sample Time Adjustable - 1 to 999 seconds
• Hold Time Adjustable - 0 to 999 seconds
PARTICLE COUNTER ELECTRICAL
• Light Source - Laser Diode, 90mW, 780 nm
• Power - 14.4V Li-Ion self-contained battery pack – Provides for 8 hours continuous use. Full recharge approximately 3 hours.
• AC Adapter/Charger - AC to DC module, 100 – 240 VAC to 16.8 VDC @ 1.8A
• Communications - USB, RS-232 or RS-485
• Standards - Meets ISO 21501-4
PARTICLE COUNTER INTERFACE
• Display - 20 character x 4 line LCD
• Controls - 8 key membrane type
PARTICLE COUNTER PHYSICAL
• Size - Height = 8.75” (22.2 cm) With Handle = 10.25“(26.0 cm)
Width = 6.75” (17.1 cm) Depth = 8.5” (21.5 cm)
• Weight - 8 lb - 1.6 oz (3.67 kg)
PARTICAL COUNTER ENVIRONMENTAL
• Operating Temperature - 0° to +40°C
• Storage Temperature - -20° to +60°C
PARTICLE COUNTER ACCESSORIES
• Supplied - Operation Manual (MOI #BT-637S-9800)
Serial Cable (MOI #550065)
USB Cable (MOI #500784)
Comet Software (MOI #80248)
Iso-kinetic Sample Probe (MOI #G3110)
Zero Particulate Filter (MOI #G3111)
• Optional - RH & Temperature Probe (MOI #G3120)
Flow Meter (MOI #9801)
ME-BT-610 Particle Counter, Bench Top, Air Quality, Built in Printer, Portable, Data Storage and Connectivity
For more options, visit our main Particle Counter section.