Adjustable Height Workbench- IAC All American Series - Hand Crank - 12" Height Adjust - 30"x 60" - Gray - IAC-QV-1005802-S
IAC ergonomically designed All American Adjustable Height Benches deliver the efficiency and convenience of height adjustability at a remarkable price. We've engineered these workbenches for quality performance. A cantilever support system, housing the hydraulic lifters, provides maximum leg room, while the bolted steel channel frame delivers a full 500 lb evenly distributed load capacity. You can easily move up or down to the efficient functionality of a height adjustable work surface.
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT WORKBENCH DIMENSIONS
Standard Length: 60"
Standard Depth: 30"
Adjustable Height (work surface): 30" to 42"
Maximum Load: 500 lbs
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT WORKBENCH FEATURES
• A hydraulic hand operated crank which moves the work surface up or down
• Two leg cantilever support system, housing hydraulic lifters with a bolted steel channel frame
• Includes 1 inch laminated surface
• ESD option includes a single ground stud and a 10 ft ground cord
• 12" adjustment range, from 30" to 42" work surface height
• 1" thick T-mold work surface. Surfaces are available in standard or ESD laminate
• Bolted steel frame, finished in a choice of durable, baked on powder-coat paint
• Available options for suspended drawers, electrical channels, and upper utility structures with shelving and lighting offer endless configurations.
Underside of table top has exposed wood. Not suited for a cleanroom environment.
Hand Operated Adjustable Workstation, White Laminate Top
IAC-QV-1005802-S 60" x 30" Gun Metal Gray
IAC-QV-1005802-DT 60" x 30" Sky Blue Textured
Product Code: IAC-QV-1005802-S Adjustable Height Workbenches, 30"x60", White Laminate Top, Gray Painted Base, 12" Height Adjustment 30" - 42"
TO ORDER ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT TABLES
To order a adjustable height tables online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The adjustable height tables through price does not include freight. The pass through ships on a motor freight carrier and the cost of shipping will be added to your order or can ship collect. Specify the carrier and account number in the box at checkout. Call customer service if a freight quote is required before the pass through is shipped. Indicate to customer service if your facility will require a lift gate or if you have a dock high receiving area. Please include delivery point of contact name and phone number.