Vertical Flow Clean Benches - HEPA Filter - Attached Laminate Table Top - 4'W x 36"D - CAP-412-4T36-30H-Mode'WO'-G142
Built In Solid Work Surface -Plastic Laminate Table Top
he vertical laminar flow hood is specifically designed to create a freestanding ultra-clean mini-environment. The Clean Bench are available in a variety of sizes and styles engineered to provide excellent solutions for many air filtration applications. The Series 412 clean bench may vary from vertical flow benches with open interiors to exhausting clean benches with wet process, to recirculating temperature control Class 1 systems.
A clean bench can be used in conjunction with cleanrooms to create clean zones. They can also be used in lieu of or supplemental to a cleanroom. A larger cleanroom may utilize a clean bench as a "critical clean" area. It can be more cost effective to build a lower class cleanroom and supplement it with clean benches, than it is to create a higher class cleanroom.
The vertical flow clean bench consists of three basic components
• Upper cabinet module houses the pre-filters, HEPA or ULPA filter, blower motors and lights
• Lower support frame which is removable for easy shipment and moving
• Lower work surface module - flat table or work surface with sinks, tanks and other options
CLEAN BENCH FILTER
The standard HEPA filter is 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron and larger. This filter has an aluminum frame, white painted metal face guard and mini pleated filter media. Filters are removable through the front access panels. Optional ULPA filters 99.999% on particles 0.12 micron are available.
CLEAN BENCH AIR FLOW
The blower-motor assembly is sized to provide proper air flow with a minimum 50% increase in HEPA filter pressure drop. This ensures years of bench operation without needing to change the HEPA filter.
CLEAN BENCH SOUND LEVEL
The clean bench is designed for quiet operation. The typical sound level is approximately 65 dbA. Larger size units and those with multiple blowers may have a slightly higher sound level. The sound levels are measured with ambient of 55 dbA. The clean bench sound level may vary depending on size of unit and surrounding room size and acoustics.
CLEAN BENCH FEATURES
- White painted steel frame and top cabinet
- White plastic laminate work surface
- HEPA filter is 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron
- 90 ft/min velocity +/- 20%
- Direct drive blower/motor
- Variable speed control
- Polycarbonate side panels
- Flexible 6" clear vinyl diffuser
- Vinyl covered steel back panel
- All metal welded filter module
- Structural shell components are a minimum of 16 gauge cold rolled steel
- Support frame is heavy-duty 2"x 4" steel tubing
- Horizontal cross bracing is 2"x 2" steel tubing
- Cool white fluorescent lamps below the HEPA filter
- Meets or exceeds requirements of the NEC electrical codes; All standard components are UL listed
- Standard sized disposable fiberglass pre-filter
- Three piece access panels are easily removable and allow service to the top cabinet from the front, top or rear of the unit.
- 120 Volt, 60 H, 1 phase
- 65 decibels
CLEAN BENCH OPTIONS
• Stainless Steel construction
• ULPA filtered
• Ion bars
Product Code: CAP-412-4T36-30H-Mode'WO'-G142 Vertical Flow Clean Benches, Built in Plastic Laminate Table Top, 4Ft Long, 50 1/2"W x 94"H x 40"D, ISO 5, Class 100, Junction Box, 120V, 19.8 FLA
No power cord provided - optional accessory
For more options, visit the main Laminar Flow Hood section.
TO ORDER A CLEAN BENCH
To order a clean bench online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The laminar flow clean bench price does not include freight. The clean bench ships on a padded van freight carrier, and the cost of shipping will be added to your order. Customer service will call or email you after you place your order, to give you the option of shipping the clean bench collect on your account. Please let customer service know if your facility will require a lift gate, or if you have a dock-high receiving area. Also, please include a contact name and phone number for someone at the delivery point.
In addition to laminar flow clean benches, we also offer softwall cleanrooms, ionization equipment, cleanroom ESD chairs, and a wide range of other cleanroom equipment.