Microporous Hoods - Cleanroom ISO 5 Processed - Open Face - Elastic Face - Side Ties to Customize Fit - Lakeland CleanMax - Universal Size - 100/case - LA-CTL713CM
Microporous hoods are clean manufactured and provide comfort, quality and protection. In all cleanroom controlled environments, people are the largest source of contamination. Clean manufactured and clean manufactured sterile garments are beneficial in meeting the strict cleanroom requirements of the pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences, medical device, nanotechnology, microelectronics and industries utilizing controlled environments. CleanMax garments are a high quality microporous laminate material that is light-weight and breathable but is impervious to liquids, harsh chemicals and microorganisms.
CLEAN vs STERILE
Your cleanroom classification requires you to meet ISO14644 standard and IEST (Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology) recommended practices, but have you thought about the particle counts on your cleanroom garments as a result of the manufacturing process? The primary objective of cleanroom gowning is to eliminate contamination risks. Are you positive your cleanroom garments are not introducing more contaminates? Just because something is sterile, doesn't mean it's particle free.
CLEANMAX CLEAN HOOD FEATURES
- Excellent comfort and protection
- PPE Category 3 Type 5 & 6
- All garments meet IEST-RP-CC003 Category 1 Cleanliness
- CleanMax clean manufactured and CleanMax Sterile are both clean-processed garments, ready for use in ISO Class 5 - 8 cleanrooms
CLEANMAX CLEAN HOOD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clean manufactured garments. garments that are clean manufactured offer significantly less particle counts in contrast to garments that are not clean manufactured.
- All bound seams. CleanMax garments feature bound seams, which are precisely sewn with an additional outer binding. This increases seam strength and provides a better barrier from break through and protection from strike through than simple serged seams.
- Folded for easier donning. Garments are folded to minimize excursions during donning and doffing; and prevent surface contamination.
- Less wrinkles, mean less excursions. Garments are individually packaged and expertly folded to prevent excessive wrinkling and the potential for increased excursions.
- Smooth surface area prevents particles from sticking. CleanMax garments are smoother than other leading brands, which means particulates are less likely to harbor on the garment surface.
- Resistance to blood borne pathogens and more. Get the added safety of CleanMax, which offers resistance to blood and body fluid penetration, viral penetration and blood borne pathogens.
- Chemical penetration resistance. CleanMax offers chemical penetration resistance to oils, bleach and 50 percent sodium hydroxide.
CLEANMAX CLEAN HOOD AND GARMENT PACKAGING
- Each package includes an easy open strip allowing for less handling when removing the garment from packaging during the donning process.
- Garments are folded and left unzipped to allow for easier donning.
- Garments are individually packaged without excessive wrinkling and to maintain cleanliness.
- The packaging can be wiped down with IPA without the fear of the print smearing or creating cross contamination.
- Individually packaged garments are placed in a sealed heavy-duty outer bag to protect the integrity of the garment and to facilitate staged entry into the gown room cleanroom.
- The coveralls and frocks are positioned so wearers can only grab the inside of the garment, right below the collar area. This eliminates any contamination on the exterior surface.
- As the garment is pulled out of the packaging, the folded garment will fall easily, ready for the next step in the donning process.
- The bib on the hood is folded over so wearers can remove the hood from the package and don by touching only the inside of the garment.
- Boots are packaged in pairs with the upper of the boot folded over so the wearer can grab the boot by the inside of the upper to easily slide over shoes and up the calf.
Product Code: LA-CTL713CM Microporous Hoods, Cleanroom ISO 5 Processed, Open Face, Elastic Face, Side Ties to Customize Fit, Covers Shoulders, Bound Seams, Individually Packaged, 100 /case, Universal Size.
For more options, visit our main Sterile Suits section.
TO ORDER CLEANROOM HOODS
To order cleanroom hoods online, you can click above, call customer service at (303) 752-0076 or email email@example.com
Shipping Instructions: The cleanroom hoods can ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.
In addition to cleanroom hoods, we also offer a variety of other Cleanroom Apparel, including: Chemical Suits, Nomex Suits, Cleanroom Shoes, and Sleeves.