The portable GM 80CR is specifically designed and packaged for use in cleanrooms.
Through its unique four stage filtration systems, the GM 80CR safely collects and retains fine dust and powders. It comes equipped with an ULPA exhaust filter and is able to meet cleanroom standards up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4). The GM 80CR's motor is interference suppressed so it will not affect electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
* Four-stage filtration system includes a disposable paper bag, extra large main filter, microfilter and ULPA exhaust filter
* ULPA filter ensures that 99.999% of all ultrafine particle, toxic and nuisance, are retained down to and including 0.12 microns
* Equipped with positive twist safety latches for added safety and security
* Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
* Conductive plastic hose provides ESD protection
* The vacuum cleaner and accessories are packaged in cleanroom compatible polyethylene bags to prevent contamination from packing materials during shipping.
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 120
Waterlift, max. 102"
Tank Capacity 3.25 gallons
Paper Bag Capacity 2.25 gallons
Dimensions 12" x 16"H
Weight 11 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 59 dB(A)
Cord Length 30'
Filter Area 1477 sq inches
NI-01790150 Nilfisk GM 80CR ULPA FILTERED VACUUM KIT 115V, 1000W Includes: Detachable Trolley, 10' 32MM Conductive Plastic Hose, 2 Straight Stainless Steel Wands, Floor Nozzle, Conductive Dust Brush, Conductive Crevice Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Tool Caddie, 30' Power Cord and a Package of 5 Paper Bags