Hand Sanitizer Alcohol Free Empty Refillable Cartridge
Why Use Hand Sanitizers
* 80% of Infection is tranmitted by the hand
* 80% of how germs enter your body is through your eyes
* Soap and Water is not always convenient or available
* Majority of people do not wash their hands properly or for long enough
* We now live in a global environment and our risk of contacting an infectious disease is increasing rapidly." UN Press Release"
* Sanitizers are more effective than soap and water
* 20 to 40% reduction in absenteeism when proper hand hygiene protocol is followed
* Will not dry or irritate even delicate skin
* Will not sting small cuts or scrapes
* Spreads easier
* Can also be used as a level 1 antiseptic
* Non-Flammable: Alcohol based gels are instantly flammable. In addition, due to the gel consistency it will continue to burn for up to 3 minutes.
* Non-Toxic: Most people do not realize that Alcohol based gels contain 62% Ethyl Alcohol - Jack Daniel's Whiskey is only 40%. If a small child ingests even a tiny amount off their fingers they can become intoxicated. X3 Clean is safe for Kids.
* Non-Corrosive: X3 Clean will not damage jewelry, nail polish, clothing or flooring
* Alcohol gels strip away the skin's natural oil and severly dry the skin with repeated use which actually increases the number of bacteria on the skin.
SOME OF THE PATHOGENS KILLED WITHIN 15 SECONDS OF EXPOSURE TO X3 CLEAN
VIRUSES BACTERIA FUNGI
Avian Infectious Bronchitis Virus Pseudomonas Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Avian Influenza Virus Staph (the sthlete's foot fungus)
Avian Influenza Virus H1N1 Salmonella Dermatophytes
Canine Distemper Virus Brevibacterium (Cause of Ringworm)
Marekos Disease Virus Campylobacter
Pseudorabies Virus E. Coli
Infectious Bronchitis Virus Klebsiella
Herpes Simplex Type 1 Listeria
Herpes Simplex Type 2 Pseudomonas
Influenza A2/Hong Kong Shigella sonnei
Vaccinia (Pox Viris) Citrus Canker Disease
PI-183-10070 X3 Clean Hand Sanitizer - Alcohol Free-Empty Refillable Cartridge SOLD IN CASE QUANTITIES - 80 bottles per case